• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina Will Select Cameron Erving With #25

chknwing

If this guy is there at 25, hes a panther.  I will wager any amount of Arsens money to prove it.  Carolina needs a LT and this guy was born to be an LT and will be staring carolina in the eye sitting there waiting at #25.  He has very little downside.  2 Cams cant be bad, right?  Not to mention, this guy can play center.  Thats a huge plus for any LT.  Having protected the #1 QB and most likely #1 over all pick, Jameis Winston, Erving finally gives Cam some decent protection. 

I think he's most fit to be an LT out of all of the OL positions.  He's an everything type which is a good asset to have if let's say Kalil or Turner or Norwell or Remmers or a FA signing go down.  I think there will be better talent available for us at 25 though. 

I think Flowers will end up going high in the top 15 range. I that Andrus Peat from Stanford will be on the board when we pick. If Erving is there he could be a solid choice and a Dave Gettleman pick. He has the versatility to play LT as well as Center. I can see that as something the Panthers would put value in. I wouldn't mind Erving or Peat. They both could be solid picks and potential Left Tackles in the NFL.

Archived