• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

DGB Considered "Best WR to Come Out since Calvin Johnson."

nctarheel0619

If it comes down to it, and the team has evaluated him, interviewed him, and made a judgement on if he won't be a problem in the future, and we draft him, I will have no problem with it. We would be scary with KB and DGB.

This.  I trust the organization to do their homework. 

This guy could be the second coming of Randy Moss or he could be another Josh Gordan.  It all comes down to how badly he wants it.  If he wants it bad enough, he'll keep his nose clean.

This.  I trust the organization to do their homework. 

This guy could be the second coming of Randy Moss or he could be another Josh Gordan.  It all comes down to how badly he wants it.  If he wants it bad enough, he'll keep his nose clean.

was cocaine the problem?

Welcome to the Carolina Panthers DGB! I believe that he's too damn good at a position of great need to pass on. To think that we can land this kind of terror at 25! Defensive coordinators and secondaries will be having nightmares for weeks before we play them

I would draft DGB........and put him on the kind of short leash that the Cowboys used for Dez earlier in his career.

Browns and Jags played the "you're an adult,  you can do what you wish" card...  Cowboys said F that,  you are on curfew and we'll be watching your every move"

Archived