• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

D Will says Panthers didn't reach out to him when his mother died

QCkilla

From what i have read,Bell is taking the high road about his release. He said he enjoyed his four years here and would have liked to had more, but,"It is what it is".  Said, he would move on and see what the Lord had in store for him. Can't get much more classey than that.

That's not all he said. He also said, he is going to keep growing as a Christ. I wonder what that means.

Didn't the Godfather, I mean Gettleman just say a few days ago they had a great meeting, LOL.

Williams did say he was surprised with how "cool he was with being cut" and in hindsight wishes he was more demonstrative in the meeting. Whatver that means....

This is I guess him saying what he was suppose to say to Dave maybe....or simply wants an audience for it

Danny Morrison would be my guess. Cant imagine he was talking about the Captains (Cam, Olsen, Luke, CJ, Davis, and Kalil).

Morrison is kinda new on the scene tho. I think it would mean more hearing from Hurney again.

The NFL Live guys basically said he's screwed as a FA, maybe a guy that gets picked up after injuries.

Archived