• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Target Ted Ginn Visited Ten Today; SF Tom

NJPanthers12

I'd love to have him back, but only at the right price. Us fans are scratching our heads wondering why he would look anywhere else, but this might be his last decent contract and needs to maximize his payday. Plus, I'm sure he thinks he is still an elite WR like most alpha males do.

Well he played in SF for most of his career, but I could see where you're coming from as SF is basically a new team now, new coach, etc. Just a thought.

Exactly. The SF landscape is very different from when he left... Carolina not so much.

Pro Football players aren't guaranteed to have long careers. They want to leverage every opportunity to get paid as much as possible. He'll go where the money goes.

I think every NFL player would LIKE to win a championship, but when you're not in the top tier, money is the thing you prioritize the most.

I think we have this romantic idea sometimes that guys are committed to teams/or other players. They learn "the game" and try to position themselves in a place that works out best for them financially. Ted Ginn is just fishing for the best deal. He'll be excited to go wherever he goes.

Archived