• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NFL Free Agent News

Mr. Scot

If the team that drafted him in the 1st round and groomed him into the player that he is doesn't think he's worth it, then he's probably not worth it.

Achilles tear for LB is bad... Sometimes can take up to 3 years to fully recover and will never be as fast. 

Frank Gore & the Eagles are in serious talks. Possible deal as early as Tuesday.

Whose spot is he taking, Glenn Frey's or Don Henley's?

:dw:

Please call the Philadelphia football club the Iggles so I don't get confused. Thanks in advance.

How does Iupati think he's worth 8.5m a year? Doesn't he play guard? There are plenty of guys that can play for less than that.

around 8M per is the high deal - I'm wondering if the Chargers interest in Franklin means that they're out of the Iupati sweepstakes

South Florida Sun-Sentinel Omar Kelly @OmarKelly

12m

And I've been told the # Dolphins are definitely in pole position

for Ndamukong Suh , but the race isn't over. Still plenty of laps

to go.

17m

And these NFL streets do talk pretty accurately though.

10m

I'm just telling you what I'm hearing. I'm NEVER confident [we will pull in the big fish]. Phins find a way to botch everything good.

9m

I will say this about Dolphins the previous 2 years. They've

reeled in their big fish (Mike Wallace & Branden Albert). Will

this be yr 3?

I look at Bryan Bulaga and I see Todd Steussie.

I think he's decent, but I don't think he's great.  I think the lack of other options is inflating his stock.

So no, I;m not so sure I'd pay him that salary, especially not if he were meant to be a stopgap.

He'd be a good stopgap, mind you, but I don't think he's as good as he's getting repped to be.

Archived