• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Mod Announcement

Jeremy Igo

LOL @ you folks giving a damn about having a bit longer e-cock than the next guy.

Hey hey, on a mod of such and such site. Im a bad ass mofo...so stfu and respect me.

I love me some Panthers, but DAYUM at these groveling mofos trying to get some recognition on a freaking discussion board!

Its all cool mods though. Enjoy the undies~

LOL @ you folks giving a damn about having a bit longer e-cock than the next guy.

Hey hey, on a mod of such and such site. Im a bad ass mofo...so stfu and respect me.

I love me some Panthers, but DAYUM at these groveling mofos trying to get some recognition on a freaking discussion board!

Coral reefs are built on polyps. So is rectal cancer.

IW8simF.gif

Whoa....are you like, in my mind? 

Actually I think you get less respect. See how we treat Jase and Hawk?

aka TheRumGone

Archived