• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers Sign Michael Oher

Mr. Scot

mmm. See the kind of bulbs we have on the tree here? Let them be blissfully happy their Dad got them a bag of dog poop for Christmas and they love it and think it's great? Is that what you want?

Please enlighten me on who you recommend we get then?

A kid in the first round, Since those guys are just guaranteed to be the solution.  Oher was more hyped coming out a few years back than Any OT coming out in this years draft.  It wasn't like he was bad his first 2-3 years prior to his toes  injury (which you can see very similar injury pretty much kept Stewart out of the game the last few years.)

Oher's first 2 season's (which happened to be under current coach on our staff) were better than Eric Fishers, Luke Jockel, DJ Fluker, Matt Kalil, Greg Robinson (all drafted in the top 15 the last few season's)

• Pie 3

Please enlighten me on who you recommend we get then?

A kid in the first round, Since those guys are just guaranteed to be the solution. Oher was more hyped coming out a few years back than Any OT coming out in this years draft. It wasn't like he was bad his first 2-3 years prior to his toes injury (which you can see very similar injury pretty much kept Stewart out of the game the last few years.)

Oher's first 2 season's (which happened to be under current coach on our staff) were better than Eric Fishers, Luke Jockel, DJ Fluker, Matt Kalil, Greg Robinson (all drafted in the top 15 the last few season's)

Nobody likes a show-off. Don't you know that there's no place on this board for your fancy book learned, coherent, logic based and rational discussions?

If you're not willing to conform to the doom and gloom, and the Chicken Little sky is falling mentality, that has become the defining hallmark of this forum, then I suggest you find a more suitable outlet to advance your twisted narrative. We just can't risk allowing your level headed opinions to ruin all the hate, pessimism and fatalistic expectations many of us

have work so hard to achieve and believe about our beloved Panthers. We don't need your kind here. it's very confusing to all of us real fans.

• Pie 1

He looked better than ever throwing the ball early in the season last year, then the hits started to take their toll. If we'll actually protect the guy, I think we'll see him make major strides as a pure passer.

I just hope he isnt hopelessly gun shy already.  Carr never overcame it.

We signed Michael Oher

He sucks

He's better than Bell

No he isn't

Yes he is

No he isn't

Yes he is

He's the worst ever actually

You're the worst ever

Enter Jayflip

Sounds like I missed a lot. I will never miss another we signed Michael Oher thread as long as I live.