• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Twitter War Marc James vs Chris Kro[E]ger. .

WOW!!

Really not Panther related--these guys talk about the Panthers but their content is not about the Panthers so who gives a sh? Who really has time to follow their twitter comments--or a reason to care?

Actually it is Panther related. .

Charlotte sports radio pretty much is Panther radio.

Also Kroger has been a guest a few times on IGO podcast. . Which is a Panthers podcast. .

So yes again you're wrong. Lol

Actually it is Panther related. .Actually, it is not Panther related.  Nothing was learned about the Panthers.  It involved no Panthers.  The topic here is "Sad little pathetic people who get off reading about non-panther related twitter arguments.

Charlotte sports radio pretty much is Panther radio. BRILLIANT COMMENT.  NO, IT IS NOT, and THE RADIO PERSONALITIES WERE NOT TALKING ABOUT ANYTHING PANTHER RELATED.  Let me explain something to you, you delusional little thinker--something does not become true because you say it is.  

Also Kroger has been a guest a few times on IGO podcast. (Still not hearing Panther anything..) . Which is a Panthers podcast.  (Not really, and who cares.  If I hit you in the head with a Charlotte Observer sports page, would it be Panther related?  No--.

So yes again you're wrong. Lol  You got me, Harvard boy.

Yes, it was choc full of panther news.  Keep it up, scoop.

Yes, it was choc full of panther news. Keep it up, scoop.

Mike Wallace being traded had nothing to do with the Panthers. .

I didn't see you thread moderating in there..

Shaq Thompson Thread wasn't Panthers news.. Where was your authoritative input then??

Frank Garcia was a Panther and he was also in the Twitter war..

So yes it did have a Panther in it and Mh69 is wrong again.

Unfortunately I live In Atlanta and sometimes catch Marc on the airwaves. Whenever he gets a chance to trash Charlotte or the Panthers he does so.

Hell, last year the week before the Falcons game, he said he hoped Keek and Newton get hurt so the Falcons dont have to play them at 100%. (The thread I made on it got erased, but he actually said that over the air).

The guy is pathetic.

I think Kroeger is great. I couldn't listen to that slot when it was just Marc James. If you don't like Kroeger then I have no idea what you would want in a local sports radio host. The guy is intelligent, speaks well, he stays objective all while being a homer. After years of listening to fans of other teams talk to me about my team, it's so refreshing to have someone who shares the same passion for the Panthers debating topics that I'm actually interest in.

The whole "needing co-hosts" comment by Marc pretty much sums it up for me. I enjoy when Kroeger has cohost...not because he needs them for support, but because it's interesting to hear serval ideas on the topics. Marc would rather listen to himself babble for 5 hours about the Knicks and Raiders.

Edit: just think about that Marc....you're a fan of the Knicks and Raiders.

Archived