• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Todd Gurley to visit with the Panthers

TylerVagyler

Gurley could've easily been a Top 10 pick. If he's there at 25 and he's the highest player on the board, I definitely see the Panthers pulling the trigger.

All depends on how he checks out physically and if Panthers are confident he'll stay healthy.

Gurley could've easily been a Top 10 pick. If he's there at 25 and he's the highest player on the board, I definitely see the Panthers pulling the trigger.

All depends on how he checks out physically and if Panthers are confident he'll stay healthy.

Yep...if he's healthy he's arguably the best skill player in this entire Draft. getting that at 25 would be incredible. 

I use to stay down the hall freshman year with some girls who went to high school with him. That's the same vibe they gave off.

Yeah Todd came up to Virginia for a few days to hang out with him so we all got together and just hung out (taught him how to snowboard etc.) and then I asked my friend if he would want to play for Carolina and he said that he'd definitely enjoy putting the Panthers uniform on.

Dr. James Andrews was the doctor who done the surgery. Panthers has connections with him and I'm sure they can find out if he checks out healthy.

I used to sleep with a girl who's cousin was roommates with Gurley's assistant weight training coaches daughter. She said Gurley didn't want to play for Carolina.

I don't know who to believe

/sarcasm

My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Todd pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious.

Archived