• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is this real? (Trading Newton)

RockyTopVol

Well, I'm tapping out. Fought the good fight, but Garcia is really backing this no name hack up

You mean saying it's true, or saying he would do the trade if it was on the table?

Either way, isn't this the same Garcia that gave away his money to a stranded Nigerian prince who contacted him by email for help?

I'll make the same statement in this thread that i did in that dumb 'would you trade Luke' thread.

Start with a deal that's roughly twice what the Vikes gave up in the Herschel Walker trade and work from there. 

If you throw in a big enough combination of players and picks, then I'll consider it for at least five seconds before I say 'no'.

You mean saying it's true, or saying he would do the trade if it was on the table?

Either way, isn't this the same Garcia that gave away his money to a stranded Nigerian prince who contacted him by email for help?

He's saying that it can be a legit rumor cuz some random guy heard it from a random radio station in Cleveland. He's such a clown

Archived