• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

cuts begin...ryne robinson among the first out the door.

rayzor

is there a limitation on the amount of IR spots we get? Do there salaries still count against cap? Just wondering for salley or landon johnson
salaries still count against the cap on IR. as to the number of IR spots...i don't think there is a limit but even if there is we aren't in any danger of hitting it.

Heygood or Fields or Kelvin Smith will be the final cut, count on it.

Not a surprise about Robinson, but I'm wondering who will return punts. Will it be Munnerlyn? Kenny Moore?

They tried to let Kenny do it against Baltimore but the defense couldn't stop them on third down. The two punts they had went out of bounds and in the endzone. I really want to see what Moore can/can't do in the open field, we really haven't seen him in that situation. Most of his catches are in traffic while he was able to a few more yards on a couple of them.

Heygood or Fields or Kelvin Smith will be the final cut, count on it.

Not a surprise about Robinson, but I'm wondering who will return punts. Will it be Munnerlyn? Kenny Moore?

munnerlynn. moore will have the backup return job for kickoffs and punts.

i see barnidge and goodson being used more as WRs anyway.

Do you suspect that Barnidge and Goodson will be used more than Jarret particularly when it comes to catching the ball and going in motion to a wide receiver position?

Errr... maybe I should just say do you think Barnidge and Goodson will be used more often in WR type roles than Jarret?

Do you suspect that Barnidge and Goodson will be use more than Jarret particularly when it comes to catching the ball and going in motion to a wide receiver position?

Errr... maybe I should just say do you think Barnidge and Goodson will be used more often in WR type roles than Jarret?

This wasn't directed at me, but I think they might if Moore is the third reciever. But maybe not. Jarrett may have a better regular season than we think. I do think their versatilaty allows us to keep only 4 true WRs. I would also throw Rosario in that crowd.

Archived