• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Uh...CJ Making an Astute Observation about the Current Trend in Voluntary Employment Cessation in Today's NFL?

Lilsmitty09

Why did he have to use cats though? FFS we are the Panthers and he has used "bigcat" in his hashtag before when referring to himself every now and then. smh. I hope a year from now I'm laughing at this thread because I was wrong and not crying at it because I was right.

Why did he have to use cats though? FFS we are the Panthers and he has used "bigcat" in his hashtag before when referring to himself every now and then. smh. I hope a year from now I'm laughing at this thread because I was wrong and not crying at it because I was right.

Because players don't worry about the conclusions that over-thinking fans are going to leap to when they use common vernacular?  Nor should they.

Drop the hashtags and just read the text of what he said..

He's talking about how the future can be uncertain so its always good to be close to your family and the people you care about.

Don't worry dude.

I can translate the entire thing for you. His family is very important to him and seeing them before he goes and plays a gladiator sport gets his mind in the right place, I'd imagine to the effect of "this game is hard but I'm doing this for my family". #neverknow refers to you never know if the game you're playing in will be your last. #catsretiringnowin1year clearly refers to Chris Borland. #Ialwayssayuready is probably either something he says to his children or his teammates before a game.

He's not retiring. I promise.

Archived