• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Severe punishments for Browns, Falcons

hepcat

Goodell actually said the advantage was not the focus? But that breaking the rule that all 32 teams adhere to was the problem. It doesn't matter if they gained an advantage or not? I am wondering where this Goodell was during Ballghazi? Maybe he got confused and meant to say, " the rules that 31 teams adhere to?"

I'm not advocating for the Browns or Falcs. Fugg em'. Just pointing out Goodell's bromance for Mark Kraft. 

Goodell actually said the advantage was not the focus? But that breaking the rule that all 32 teams adhere to was the problem. It doesn't matter if they gained an advantage or not? I am wondering where this Goodell was during Ballghazi? Maybe he got confused and meant to say, " the rules that 31 teams adhere to?"

I'm not advocating for the Browns or Falcs. Fugg em'. Just pointing out Goodell's bromance for Mark Kraft.

The definition of severe penalty exactly matches the penalty the Pats received in 2007. It possible they didn't find any real rule broken. It possible it is still being investigated. Maybe you are referring to a new friendship? One that started after the severe fine in 07?

Why would he text to another teams coach his own teams gameplan?

For information on the teams they were playing against. I guess the coach he was contacting had played against them previously? Which would make sense if they are playing someone in your division that you would want to lose.

Archived