• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Already two bans....

Jeremy Igo

The show has made the walkers so fragile now to make it easier for our "heroes" to survive that a hard penis could penetrate a forehead and kill one of them.

Yes and no. 

If you think about how long the bodies have been out there, walking around and decaying, I'm sure they are easier to kill if they've been undead longer. 

Also, the surviving members of the group have all seen the most poo and are the most adept at survival, meaning they probably have the best and or most efficient ways to kill them down pat. 

Also the show finally turned a corner to something good again this year. No more drama for the sake of drama. They put the people in some hard situations (similar to the comics) and the decisions people made actually made sense. None of that crappy season 2 all talk and no action. For those who haven't read the comics, just wait till Negan arrives... poo will get fifty shades of Cray.

Having said all that, how are the walkers completely silent until they appear on screen and then they are loud as hell? I never understood that...

The show has made the walkers so fragile now to make it easier for our "heroes" to survive that a hard penis could penetrate a forehead and kill one of them.

I watch a show a season and whoever I am with can catch me up on what happened in 5 minutes.

Yes and no. 

If you think about how long the bodies have been out there, walking around and decaying, I'm sure they are easier to kill if they've been undead longer. 

Also, the surviving members of the group have all seen the most poo and are the most adept at survival, meaning they probably have the best and or most efficient ways to kill them down pat. 

Also the show finally turned a corner to something good again this year. No more drama for the sake of drama. They put the people in some hard situations (similar to the comics) and the decisions people made actually made sense. None of that crappy season 2 all talk and no action. For those who haven't read the comics, just wait till Negan arrives... poo will get fifty shades of Cray.

Having said all that, how are the walkers completely silent until they appear on screen and then they are loud as hell? I never understood that...

YES AND YES.

I've heard that theory A THOUSAND TIMES AND EASILY DUMPED IT IN THE TRASH every time.

Inherent to your "THEORY" is the belief that every walker reanimated at exactly the same time, and is therefore at exactly the same stage of decay, which is ridiculous. As soon as Merle died he was as pitiful as every other walker who'd been dead. The walkers in Season 1 were smart enough to use a brick to break a window, to twist a doorknob (Morgan's wife), THEY COULD RUN, and one even climbed a fence.

Not anymore. They couldn't have walkers that smart, agile, and sturdy. 

So, now they're all paper thin and they walk up to you with their arms down waiting for you stab them in the head. 

Get out of here with that nonsense you're talking. This was a conscious decision the writers made so they could focus on human drama with walkers as the backdrop instead of having zombies that are an actual threat. 

YES AND YES.

I've heard that theory A THOUSAND TIMES AND EASILY DUMPED IT IN THE TRASH every time.

Inherent to your "THEORY" is the belief that every walker reanimated at exactly the same time, and is therefore at exactly the same stage of decay, which is ridiculous. As soon as Merle died he was as pitiful as every other walker who'd been dead. The walkers in Season 1 were smart enough to use a brick to break a window, to twist a doorknob (Morgan's wife), THEY COULD RUN, and one even climbed a fence.

Not anymore. They couldn't have walkers that smart, agile, and sturdy. 

So, now they're all paper thin and they walk up to you with their arms down waiting for you stab them in the head. 

Get out of here with that nonsense you're talking. This was a conscious decision the writers made so they could focus on human drama with walkers as the backdrop instead of having zombies that are an actual threat. 

Very valid points all around. The zombies were definitely more threatening in teh first season but since then they have really been hammering home that Humans are the most dangerous threat to survival. Then again the thing that made them most dangerous, in my opinion, was the sheer volume of the number of dead concentrated in certain areas. In a giant mass they are the most dangerous, and now it seems they are all wandering around in small zombie squads that can't really do poo.

Then again the budget got cut in half so it's probably harder to have a horde of zombies on screen at once now due to budget stuff.

Season one is seriously some of the best TV I have ever seen though.  

Archived