• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Voth talks up Melvin Gordon in the 1st

Mr. Scot

1.) Coleman isn't a starter. He hasn't been a starter in years. Get your head checked. He came to us as a back up after being a free agent for about two years. Again, GMs draft for the future. I don't understand how you fail to comprehend this aspect.

2.) No, Odighizuwa was always considered a Top 5 DE in this draft. From Walter Football to NFL.com to ESPN, Odighizuwa was continuously labeled a late first to early second round pick. The combine didn't add anything to his stock. He's still viewed as a late first to early second round pick. Shocking.

3.) Then let's take it up a notch shall we? If you're that confident then the Sig Bet should be permanent.

1.There is no DT on the roster Name Coleman genius. . Do you mean Colin Cole who started more than half the season isn't a starter. . Probably not but Star, Short and Edwards are....It's a luxury to have a 1st round back-up .....plain and simple logic...

2. Leonard Williams

Flowers

Gregory

Ray

Beasley

That would be the top 5 rated Pass Rushers in this class.

Your boy is battling Edwards, Harold and Smith to be next on the list..

3. Cool beans you can be my bitch for the rest of your huddle life for all I care..

1. It's a luxury to have 3 quality starting DT on a team.. We have 4.. It's a luxury to have a 1st round back-up.. Name a team that has 2 under 25 starting DT'S highly drafted and a 1st round back-up? ? Don't worry i'll wait. .

You do understand our overall DL rotation though? right?

Basically, we have a strictly 3-tech DE and an fat-tack.  If we can get a multi-tech DL like a Xavier Cooper, that could fill in for over 42% of our D snaps.  A lot of people seem to have a quite skewed perspective on K'wan's snaps relative to Edwards stacked up towards our totals.

1st Nobody is saying Hardy isn't a good fit here.. I think he would be a nice pick (3rd or 4th round) .. He just not a better route runner than Agholor. .

While QB play and Oline could be a reason. . It isn't like Agholor is playing with Luck.. Carden may actually be drafted...I don't know id the QB at USC is even close to being on Carden's level. .

Again Nelson is definitely quicker and more of a deep threat.. Hardy gets separation but Agholor can run past people and he doesn't have to make as many contested catches because of his quickness in and out of breaks..

Obviously different sites have different analyses but much of you say about Agholar is not universally shared. The NFL draft site has him running a 4.42 while Hardy ran a 4.54. I don't want to hear that you can tell the difference which is less than the blink of an eye. Plus they noted his game speed is slower than his timed speed and he is an average blocker without top deep speed to blow by corners.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/nelson-agholor?id=2552600

You can find sites which question Hardy's straight line speed and out of his break quickness . Yet his 3 cone drill results were top among all receivers. Agholor did not compete in the cone or shuttle due to injury. Even Hardy's shuttle time was decent at 4.21 while the top one among receivers in the combine was 4.06. And he was definitely not just a workout warrior. Honestly if we can get Hardy in the 3rd or 4th he is a much better value than Agholar in the second IMO. And while I claim no expertise in watching Agholar, I have watched Hardy extensively over his career.

1.) Reading comprehension is your friend. Cole is depth. Thus, he's a back up. It's that simple. Many considered The 49ers' and Cowboys' draft picks on the OL as luxury picks too. Imagine that.

2.) You must really have issues reading, don't you? Top 5 DE, not 3-4 OLB. Obviously, they're not in the same category. Derp.

3.) Good, I hope a Mod documents this wager.

1. Reading comprehension? ? Dude you called him.Coleman??? His name is Colin Cole not Coleman. . You don't even know the players name but feel the need to make a statement on his play?? Really?? Oh I'm still waiting on you to tell me a team that has 2 Starting Quality DT'S under 25 and a 1st round back-up? ??

2. Oh I forgot Dupree who also is better than Owizuwuin.. Add him to the list..

3. Every body in this thread will see the major miscalculation you just made.. Agholor will be picked before 57 and you will be my bitch. .

You do understand our overall DL rotation though? right?

What DT rotation in the league has 2 Starting Quality under 25 years old and a backup 1st rounder?

Is it a new rule that you only have 1st round DT'S in rotation? ?

Can we go with the older guys and Kyle Love (people seem to forget he is in the mix) for another season and maybe use a later round pick to build depth??

Don't we use DE'S on passing downs at 3tech?? Does that count in our rotation??

Am I the only person thinking it's a luxury to have that many resources in 1 position??

Obviously different sites have different analyses but much of you say about Agholar is not universally shared. The NFL draft site has him running a 4.42 while Hardy ran a 4.54. I don't want to hear that you can tell the difference which is less than the blink of an eye. Plus they noted his game speed is slower than his timed speed and he is an average blocker without top deep speed to blow by corners.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/2015/profiles/nelson-agholor?id=2552600

You can find sites which question Hardy's straight line speed and out of his break quickness . Yet his 3 cone drill results were top among all receivers. Agholor did not compete in the cone or shuttle due to injury. Even Hardy's shuttle time was decent at 4.21 while the top one among receivers in the combine was 4.06. And he was definitely not just a workout warrior. Honestly if we can get Hardy in the 3rd or 4th he is a much better value than Agholar in the second IMO. And while I claim no expertise in watching Agholar, I have watched Hardy extensively over his career.

Serious question

How can you form a opinion but say "I haven't watch one of the comparison players". .. play"??

So we might draft a certain player.  Or maybe not

“I’m a playmaker. I can run the ball up the middle. I can run it outside. I can run the ball from the gun. I can do it all. I can catch the ball and make some plays; I’ve done it. … I think guys just automatically assume because I’m not 230 and I’m not straight bulldozing guys over that I’m not a strong runner, which is false. … I’m a special back, and I know I am.”

Thats a lot to print on the back of his jersey. 

he hate me jr.

Archived