• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Leaked Batman v Superman Trailer

KissMyConverse

I haven't seen anything about Green Arrow, but from what I've read by the end of BvS you will have a Justice League consisting of Bats, Sups, Wonder Woman, Cyborg, Aquaman and Flash.

not going to have my boy GL, fug

From someone that read a version of the script, they said he doesn't show up until JL2, but it mentioned anything can change during production so who knows.

well that kind of makes sense- him being a galactic guardian it's easy to write him out of anything. but damn I really love GL

fug the Joker. We need the Court of Owls.

I don't like how DC is just forgetting their TV universe. Diggle is fuging awesome.

DC is making a huge mistake by not paying attention and using the same actors from the shows.  There is something really cool and exciting how Marvel's stuff all fits together.

I have LOVED this first season of Flash, and now we're going to see a different movie version between seasons?  Feels really cheesy to me.

marvel's characters are closer to human.

DC's characters are closer to Gods.

Some outliers exist (Batman/Thor), but that's usually the MO.

Ad a reader, I'much closer to relating with a Spiderman, or a Magneto than I am connecting with Superman or DarkSeid

DC and Marvel have many of the same characters in different skin.

Superman = Hyperion

Green Arrow = Hawkeye

Aquaman = Namor

Flash = Quicksilver

I honestly believe Batman and Daredevil should switch names. Only one of them is blind as a bat.

DC and Marvel have many of the same characters in different skin.

Superman = Hyperion

Green Arrow = Hawkeye

Aquaman = Namor

Flash = Quicksilver

I honestly believe Batman and Daredevil should switch names. Only one of them is blind as a bat.

Batman is more ironman than daredevil

While MOS had underwhelming moments, we have to attribute a lot of that to David Goyer. Snyder writing a script with Goyer was such a bad combination. Terrio and Affleck took care of those duties this time.

Didn't you say in this thread You're NOT a fan boy?

Any criticism, no matter how slight, of DC you have to defend. But will nit pick anything of Marvel's that has universal praise. You got to quit doing that OR embrace the Fan Boy and own it. I think embracing the Fan Boy will be easier for you since you are in fact that DC guy.

Archived