• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Would a 5th and 7th be enough to get back in the 3rd?

Why are all of you fixated on us getting an OT. 

If we like one we like one and we'll get him. 

If not (odds are we don't), we won't, or we'll trade up to get another guy.

Just let the FO let their homework go into effect here and trust their decisions, just because we take an OT doesn't mean Cam is instantly protected and is staying in Charlotte for 40 more years. And Oher is being heavily overlooked. Also don't forget where 2/5 of our OL came from last year -- UDFA.

Is it really that difficult to look up the NFL draft value chart?

Yea some of the ideas are legit though as we've seen the Patriots move out of the last 3 or so spots in a round for more later round picks.

It would be interesting to trade back in though. We have a squad with good depth and there is no way that 7 rookies would have made the roster let alone 9 + a couple of UDFA. If we could net a late 3rd by trading our 4th, 5th and 7th we would probably have a good to fair shot of all 5 of our picks making the roster and then i am sure that Gman will work his magic with the undrafted guys and pushing that number up to around 7-8.

Why are all of you fixated on us getting an OT. 

If we like one we like one and we'll get him. 

If not (odds are we don't), we won't, or we'll trade up to get another guy.

Just let the FO let their homework go into effect here and trust their decisions, just because we take an OT doesn't mean Cam is instantly protected and is staying in Charlotte for 40 more years. And Oher is being heavily overlooked. Also don't forget where 2/5 of our OL came from last year -- UDFA.

At this point I am not fixated on an OT, but I would be lying if I said I wan't fixated on Justin Hardy.  If we don't trade back up (which we probably won't), I just hope that he lasts until our pick tomorrow.

If Fisher falls to the 3rd (or hell even TJ Clemmings at this rate) would a 5th and 7th be enough to get back in the 3rd?

Hells NO! You would need a 4th, 5th and 7th. At least to move into the to half of the 3rd and maybe even the middle.

Owamagbe Odighizuwa is sitting there.... get him. Trade! I am sure someone will take a 2 next season for a 3 this season. Owa is worth a 2 easily. He is better than Kony Ealy coming out of college.

He will not be there in the 4th round.

Did Seattle just trade their entire draft for Odi? Please say no!

Archived