• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'El Collins may be in play after all

Mr. Scot

Gettleman may not necessarily be able to call him right now (don't really know).

Trai Turner can call him a hundred times if he wants to (or text, or whatever).

Thing to remember though?  Old LSU teammates now with other NFL teams can do this too.

Yeah but as OL yourself doesn't commemorative  of the Trai and Collins should be stronger than other teammates.

I'm betting he signs with the Panthers and this draft goes from B to A+ (football gods will return the favor for what happened with Hardy situation) 

I'm not a legal expert but I do watch a lot of Investigation Discovery and whenever a lady is killed, literally every male that has ever known her in her entire life becomes a person of interest. Him being asked to come in "for questioning" means absolutely nothing and I'd hope Gettleman is throwing all the chips in to bring him here

Can't we work out some cheap workaround with him where we give him the maximum contract for a UDFA on a 1 year deal with the understanding that we'll compensate him for the money lost after it expires?

The fact him a Trai talk everyday and money doesn't factor with the UDFA cap he could end up here. If JR has any issues even if cleared I doubt it. He seems hell bent on avoiding any slight problems. JR I think is a big reason hardy got shown the door even with players vouching for him

Archived