• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

#PanthersGoExtraMileToSignLa'el

SCP

In addition to playing the position he wants to play from day 1, playing with best bud Trai Turner, and playing with a stud QB on a playoff team, someone needs to send him a cost of living comparison/chart which helped make Charlotte the fastest growing city of the millennium.  With the same $$$ on the table, it's just one more thing for him to soak in as much and as soon as possible.  I do not have twitter or I would. 

In addition to playing the position he wants to play from day 1, playing with best bud Trai Turner, and playing with a stud QB on a playoff team, someone needs to send him a cost of living comparison/chart which helped make Charlotte the fastest growing city of the millennium. With the same $$$ on the table, it's just one more thing for him to soak in as much and as soon as possible. I do not have twitter or I would.

This is so why we have a draft. Can you imagine all the teams and fans going after players to come to their team...... It would be insane

There's a thin line between showing support for your team and annoying the poo out of someone. Let's try not to overdo it

Somewhat disagree.  Not that I don't hear what you're saying, but other teams are likely in his ear constantly and in terms of sheer numbers will likely overwhelm us.  Rex Ryan ate dinner with him last night and the Dolphins sent players to meet with him already.  Even his boy Trai said to keep showing love.  The Bible story of the woman who pleaded to the judge to the point of annoyance before he relented comes to mind.  This is an unprecedented free-for-all.  Let's stand out.  Or go down swinging with all we got at the very least. 

Somewhat disagree. Not that I don't hear what you're saying, but other teams are likely in his ear constantly and in terms of sheer numbers will likely overwhelm us. Rex Ryan ate dinner with him last night and the Dolphins sent players to meet with him already. Even his boy Trai said to keep showing love. The Bible story of the woman who pleaded to the judge to the point of annoyance before he relented comes to mind. This is an unprecedented free-for-all. Let's stand out. Or go down swinging with all we got at the very least.

It's your right to disagree. But if my phone were blowing up every five seconds cuz someone I don't know is tweeting me about playing for their team, that would get on my nerves. That's all I'm saying

Archived