• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

La'el Collins signs with Cowboys

SCP

that's not what i'm arguing

-40 PFF grade and gave up something like 32 combined sacks/hits/hurries. i'm not saying bell is good but to keep bringing up a guy that, again, nobody would care about if he wasn't a tar heel and played nearly as bad is lol

im not a college fan whatsoever and I wanted him in the 7th, we need a ot plus with a 7th round pick it was low risk high reward

I think everyone was on board to get anybody with potential in here to replace bell

I'm sorry, but the Panthers should have drafted him with one of their 5th rounders. PR be damned! Even with the culture right now in the NFL, I'm still shocked no team spent a late round pick on him. Almost makes you wonder if a mandate came down from Roger that forbade all the teams from drafting him.

Lol I'm gonna grab Darren McFadden in fantasy and rape everybody. I could rush for 800 yards behind that line.

When McFadden gets hurt in preseason and Randle gets arrested..again...I'm picking up Lance Dunbar to carry the load in fantasy football...for a 15th Rd selection.

Seriously dude, your reading comprehension skills are pathetic.  I'm saying there is NO INDICATION that we were interested.  That is not a definitive statement.  I am welcoming someone to show me that I'm wrong on that and if they do, I'll own it.

the panthers run a tight ship and there isn't much that gets out of our front office

but since you asked:

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/05/07/report-lael-collins-in-dallas-to-visit-cowboys/

The Cowboys, Bills, Miami Dolphins, San Diego Chargers, Carolina Panthers and New York Giants are among the many teams to show interest in Collins.

im not a college fan whatsoever and I wanted him in the 7th, we need a ot plus with a 7th round pick it was low risk high reward

I think everyone was on board to get anybody with potential in here to replace bell

i've been here long enough to know that if cam was getting killed because a rookie UDFA was starting nobody would care about hurst's "awesome upside"

that's just my take on it

shaun king @ realshaunking

2m

Only thing i want to know about la'el collins to dallas is how

much money jerry put in the briefcase....

It would be poetic justice if there were some illegal shennigan's to make this signing happen...it gets found out...and Dallas burns. But that's unlikely.

Archived