• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Sources say Brady suspension coming next week

Mr. Scot

SMH. No I don't actually think that's his real name. But unlike him I'm not going to google search him and it was a joke. But you have no idea what jokes are you've never made one in your life

Wtf are you talking about? Like if you can't comprehend what's being said don't say anything.

He's trying to think I literally meant a decade worth of games between us. Which would be only three since the super bowl was played 11 years ago.

Obviously I am including the super bowl in the ambiguous decade which would be where the rounding comes in. So let's think about this logically.

Team A beats team B in the super bowl about a decade ago

But after team B beats team A twice, team A beats beats team B once.

That's 4 games. One team has a super bowl win and a regular season win, the other has just 2 regular season wins.

Who has had more success? Team A with the super bowl or team B with two regular season wins?

Like this isn't hard.

But some of you guys literally can't handle different opinions and immediately go full retard.

Used to think you were just a stupid kid posting ignorant things on here . Now we find out you are a grown man and pats fan....it all makes sense now.

Used to think you were just a stupid kid posting ignorant things on here . Now we find out you are a grown man and pats fan....it all makes sense now.

The last line is best, because he's the one wholly unable to handle differing opinions of Brady. That's what started his little fiasco.

And there's this from Mike Lupica (link)...

Brady was never convincing in his Deflategate defense

From the start, Brady has never acted like someone falsely and irresponsibly accused, and then convicted, everywhere outside New England. Mostly he has acted as if the whole thing was barely worth his time or attention, and that is why he has almost never given a straight or convincing answer about what happened to those footballs that day.

He said this back in January, he sure did: “I have no knowledge of anything. I have no knowledge of any wrongdoing. I’m very comfortable saying that. I’m very comfortable saying that nobody did — as far as I know.”

The truth is, as we know we’ll never get to the exact truth about those footballs, is that Tom Brady has acted uncomfortably, sometimes weirdly so, all along. Here is another thing he said back in January when asked if he was a cheater.

Brady smiled and said, “I don’t think so.”

What kind of answer is that? He should try saying “I don’t think so” if he ever gets accused of cheating on his wife.

Lupica brings up a good point.

Brady's arrogance is legendary.  It wouldn't be at all surprising to find that he never took this investigation seriously; figuring instead, "I'm Tom Brady.  No one can touch me." 

Seeing as we're talking about a guy who, when someone gets penalized for hitting him low, likes to get in their face and say "They made that rule for me, " its not much of a stretch.

We all know the proverb that pride goes before a fall.

For those who are watching when it happens, laughter comes after one.

I think he SHOULD get 8-10 games, easy....but, considering its Brady and the Pats he will probably get 2 games. No more than 4.

Unfortunately you are probably more right than not.  A player of his profile should get a season suspension.  Too many times the Pats have skirted the cheating issue and not paid the price they should.  I hope belychek gets worse.

I remember when I thought the Falcons would get at least a 3rd round in 2015 taken away for pumping in fan noise but alas, intentionally breaking rules and compromising the integrity of the game is a minor offense in comparison to smoking pot or being accused of domestic violence. 

Anything less than 6 games for Brady will be considered a joke but I wouldn't be surprised if he serves a minor suspension or it gets thrown out due to lack of evidence. It wont matter that he didn't cooperate, but God forbid some random woman accuses you of something you may not have even attempted and you name is sullied and the media calls for your head. 

Archived