• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cargo shorts

SCP

I'm sitting here watching west coast baseball in my garage man cave, pounding beers, and staring at a god damned mini van in my driveway. A fuging minivan. That I bought. No matter how bad ass you are right now, life changes bro.

My wife is leaving me tomorrow so yeah I get it. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad she's leaving but it's gonna cost me. Good thing my PSL's are paid in full.

My wife is leaving me tomorrow so yeah I get it. Don't get me wrong. I'm glad she's leaving but it's gonna cost me. Good thing my PSL's are paid in full.

Like you are getting divorced leaving you? I'm sorry bro that sucks.

Divorce blows...but you got season tickets bro. Life is ok. I'm going through a divorce now too. Old adage: know why divorces are so expensive? Because they are worth it.

Galls.com has pretty good deals on Tactical pants and Cargo shorts...

I bought an OAKLEY dress shirt the other day, worn it twice, and now there is a visiable hole in the front of the shirt due to a fray in the thread.... I will prolly never buy an Oakley shirt again.... or maybe that style.

Archived