• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brady suspended 4 games, pats lose 1st rounder in 2016 and 4th in 2017

i hate it so much when people yodel on about how they predicted such and such would happen way back and fashion it into some kind of apparent posting prowess.

that said, i totally called four games and said it was the fairest length, so you should all give me respect for it now.

i hate it so much when people yodel on about how they predicted such and such would happen way back and fashion it into some kind of apparent posting prowess.

that said, i totally called four games and said it was the fairest length, so you should all give me respect for it now.

I would but I have to go yell at a single mom for having a child out of wedlock

If you continue to poke the bear, eventually you will get mauled.

Why do you guys have such a hard time with this?

The league has tried so hard to ignore the blatant disregard for the rules the Pats show every chance they get.

The fans have expressed fatigue in dealing with these guys and the league had to respond.

I'll give you respect, but I'm definitely not giving you a bottle of 1800.

The suspension could be more.

The fine and draft pick? I think it is excessive. The report pretty much said no one else from the team was involved. Why are they being punished?

Maybe the punishment is a compromise from an 8+ game suspension.

I would argue that the 2 guys that did all this, McNally and the other guy, are a part of the organization. Therefore the organization is responsible. The entire organization doesn't have to be "in" on it for the organization to have cheated.

I think the 4 games is a touch light. But meh. I've said before he should get 6. The money is a token and irrelevant. The draft picks are harsh and stronger than I thought. Don't get me wrong, I like them getting punished and felt they should lose some picks. But a 1 and a 4 tells me the league was upset by this and felt pressure from the public.

They made a statement with this punishment. Teams are on notice. Don't even come close to messing with the rules.

Archived