• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jameis Winston: "An Embarrassment"

Anybodyhome

I must have missed the day I had in college where I stole from a grocery store or raped a woman...but I guess my college life was boring.

He didn't rape anyone and someone at the store said he can have anything for free.

I thought maybe he would get the message and straighten himself out. He is a great talent and probably will do well for 1/2 the season but the crab leg gag during the draft party says he doesn't get it. It's all a joke to him and that will come back to bite him in the end.

He didn't rape anyone and someone at the store said he can have anything for free.

An independent investigation has stated that while a rape may not have occured, something shady happened.  Just like Hardy may not have beat Nichole Holder, something not really legal did happen that night.  Ragardless, I don't remember the times in college that I was accused of raping somebody then jumping on a table and yelling "Fug her right in the Pussy.  If you want him as the face of the franchise, be prepared for the franchise to get run into the ground because he's flat out not mature enough to hold the most demanding position in sports.

What Bowden said isn't all that inflammatory, is actually quite true.  In 2 years of playing football, Winston was accused of rape, was accused of stealing crab legs, and yelled profane statements repeatedly in the middle of campus.  What's not embarrassing about all those things? 

But at this point, who cares?  JW is done at FSU and has moved on, time for everyone else to move on as well. 

Um. What college did you go to? 

that doesnt matter. i am asking if you are saying that now its acceptable for college students to be thieves and womanizers. 

just to answer your question though, i went to a junior college in Rutherford County, NC... and coming from a different county, i had already been told that people in Rutherford were more licentious than most other places. they were right, but there were still enough kids with their heads on straight going to my college that it wasnt the norm for them to be dark-hearted individuals. 

that doesnt matter. i am asking if you are saying that now its acceptable for college students to be thieves and womanizers. 

just to answer your question though, i went to a junior college in Rutherford County, NC... and coming from a different county, i had already been told that people in Rutherford were more licentious than most other places. they were right, but there were still enough kids with their heads on straight going to my college that it wasnt the norm for them to be dark-hearted individuals. 

I have no comment.  I just wanted to quote what I think is the first ever use of the word "licentious" on this board.

Everyone did something that someone would consider unacceptable in college....except for people on this board who had a pristine matriculation through college with only Young Conservative Choir rehearsal and bible study occasionally taking them away from their regular studies. 

Archived