• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Odell Beckham Jr. On madden 2016 cover

Mol3m4n

He absolutely, without any rebuttal being feasible whatsoever, would not be on the cover if it wasn't for that one play.

Great talent. Deserving of recognition. Is absolutely riding a media wave from that play.

You'd have to be a sheep to believe otherwise.

Lol "online vote"

Give me a fuggin break.

A vote where we dont see the vote count..

Its fuggin rigged folks. They already ordered the art for Sherman well before the voting happened. Didnt even bother ordering it for Cam cause they kbew they were gunna pick sherman

Wait at what point did I insinuate he amassed those yards in one catch?

I encourage spending some time to develop your cognitive skills.

Are you that slow that you cant discern sarcasm and obvious absurdity?

It's quite obvious one can't amass that type of production in a single catch. It is a device in which to show you how he is more than a single catch as seen by the stats mentioned in the previous post. Which are borderline elite in 12 games.

Your bias for what ever reason you have against this kid is making you look quite foolish. Try not being intentionally obtuse in future posts. It will go further in terms of discussions.

He absolutely, without any rebuttal being feasible whatsoever, would not be on the cover if it wasn't for that one play.

Great talent. Deserving of recognition. Is absolutely riding a media wave from that play.

You'd have to be a sheep to believe otherwise.

So you believe he would not be on the cover if he didn't make that catch?

Because I'm willing to wager everyone else in this thread who actually watched him would tell you otherwise.

That catch was more of a icing on the cake to a already amazing 12 game rookie receiving performance that we likely won't see again for quite some time.

OBJ is the truth. He burned his name into the nightmares of DBs across the league and put up monster numbers (despite the fact that he missed 25% of the season and a large part of the preseason and training camp).

He is not over-hyped. He's legit. I'd give my own left nut to guarantee him and KB on this team for 10 years with Cam. No anesthesia.

"The kid is good"

He's a little better than that. He was being double and triple teamed and still roasted defenses.

It's just a cover of a video game. No issues here.

Wait so the players who out produces him weren't?

All I want is someone to say what the differentiating factor was between odell and those other players who performed better than him. This isn't about worthiness, it's about reasoning.

Please do be so kind as to take the courageous step of what that differentiating factor was rather than turning tail and hiding from it as the others have.

All I want is someone to say what the differentiating factor was between odell and those other players who performed better than him. This isn't about worthiness, it's about reasoning.

Please do be so kind as to take the courageous step of what that differentiating factor was rather than turning tail and hiding from it as the others have.

He played 12 games last year and finished 9th/10th/4th/1st in Receptions/Yards/Receiving Touchdowns/Receiving Yards Per Game. 

Stop being dense....

Who out performed OBJ that was a rookie?

No one. Oh yeah, he also played four less games then everyone else.

Which player out performed him? He had the highest receiving yards per game of ANY PLAYER in the league. If he had played all 16 games he would have had MORE RECEIVING YARDS than any player in the league. As a rookie.

"Yeh but he was injured, his fault, herp derp....

He had Eli Manning throwing to him, not Luck, Payton, Rodgers, Big Ben. By game 3 he was being double covered. By game 6 he was being triple covered.

Is that enough of a differentiating factor?

Archived