• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pie Leaderboard

Jeremy Igo

I prefer the pie to post ratio. I've been keeping my own leader board with those stats for years. 

​That's unfair to people who like to go through extended periods of trolling and tinderbox arguments between actually contributing. I don't know anyone like that but if there were I mean

​That's unfair to people who like to go through extended periods of trolling and tinderbox arguments between actually contributing. I don't know anyone like that but if there were I mean

And those of us who have been through a few resets.

​And what does that prove? The whole concept is just silly. Maybe I'm too old. I don't care how many Likes I get on Twitter or Instagram either. Hell, I don't even have Instagram. So ... one you young fellers, please explain to me why getting Pie is such a big deal to you. I mean, how does it effect your life?

​The first sign of bitter old age is trying to stamp out fun that you don't understand.

And I'm not posting this just because I dropped overnight from first to fifth.  

Pie is an internet "attaboy".  You can agree with someone without wasting a post.  Why do you assume it is a big deal to those who agree with the concept?  It has no nominal affect on my life but I can still appreciate it.

Archived