• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do they like the huddle?

RealBitsOfPanther

So I was on the Huddle the other day looking at stuff, laughing at the witty comments and the sheer ridiculousness that's on here sometimes, when my Fiance asks me "What is so funny?" I reply with the Huddle. She responds with "You're on there a lot" or something to that effect. So I show her what I'm looking at and she says its stupid. All of this brought up this thought, how many of ya'll's wives/fiances/significant others like or even appreciate the huddle? 

worse than that, my wife thinks that I post every detail of my personal life on the huddle.

Like if she makes something really weird for dinner, she says things like, "are you going to post how crazy your wife is for making you eat such weird things?"

Don't flatter yourself, babe.

So, I had my 17th wedding anniversary this weekend (notice I didn't say "celebrated;" it just came and went).

If I'm on the Huddle, the wife starts giving me crap and I hear the, "Oh, chatting with your girlfriend again?" comments, just like I do when my phone chirps and email or text alert to me. This coming fro the woman who is buried into her phone for an entire 3 hour drive from the house to the beach house....

Archived