• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game vs Giants in NY on Dec. 20th

osd22

RR has a Twitter, Facebook, website, and his very own forum here on the Huddle.  Give one of those a try.  Might have the info you're looking for.  (Not being a smart as btw)

Didn't realize the new RR section, was very busy the past wekks and didn't follow the Huddle much. Thanks. 

I will be there with 3 Panther fans as of right now.

Means we will take over ;-) 

I was there for the season opener in 2010 and there were a few Panthers fans. We'll show our pride there, no doubt! 

I won't have access to tickets. I'm going to see what's available on July 1st and if the inventory is there I'll buy  some. Ideally I would like to get 3 blocks of 4 tickets. 

We are having a party Saturday night and we will either be having a tailgate party or a party at the Big Apple Riot's bar and then taking a party bus to the game. The latter sound better than stading outside in the cold with a-hole Giants fans. I did that in 2008 and it wasn't awesome. 

Info on our plans will be available in our section on the Huddle once they are finalized. We've got some time for that one so it's not a "hot" topic yet. However, we will be there and fun will be had on Sat and Sun so make your plans accordingly. 

Single Game tickets go on sale in July. My family is coming up and we plan to go. Hoping to meet RR people before or after at a bar in the city though.

any idea on whether or not they will be available outside of the NY area? Or are they doing that block thing? 

Archived