• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game vs Giants in NY on Dec. 20th

osd22

any idea on whether or not they will be available outside of the NY area? Or are they doing that block thing? 

Here's the email I got ...

Thank you for your interest in single game ticket information for the New York Giants 2015 season.  The New York Giants have a limited number of single game tickets available.  Tickets will go on sale July 1, 2015 at 10:00 am EDT.  At that time, you can use this link to purchase tickets. 

Ticket prices range from $44-$363 for preseason and $120-$775 for the regular season, depending on the game and the location.  Tickets are available on a first-come, first-served basis.

Tickets will only be available online.

Please continue to watch your email for special offers from the Giants.

Thank you again for your interest and GO GIANTS!

--------

They might do the block. Who knows. Not sure if they'd have to legally say that or not in the email.

Yeah man I wish someone was doing that.

Am on mobile which is stupidly slow so only saw first page when I posted that. Was previously under the impression you weren't going to the Giants game... Thought you said that somewhere before. Looking forward to getting together with you fools. Trying to get TC figured out right now, hope to join yall on that too.

Am on mobile which is stupidly slow so only saw first page when I posted that. Was previously under the impression you weren't going to the Giants game... Thought you said that somewhere before. Looking forward to getting together with you fools. Trying to get TC figured out right now, hope to join yall on that too.

buy my tickets and I'll be your best friend.

We will have some stuff planned for Saturday night and for a tailgate. I'm leaning towards doing something at our host bar before the game and then taking a party bus to New Jersey. I'll have to see what the Big Apple Riot guys want to do. But don't worry....we'll have a crew getting together. Just not sitting together unfortunately. 

Archived