• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets select Frank Kaminsky

Jeremy Igo

Once again...this franchise proves it just doesn't get it. In order for your stretch 4 man to be worth a top 10 pick he better be Chris Bosh. I mean why do you pass on guys who are going to shoot 40% from three (Booker), shoot 12 FTs a game from slashing AND be a shutdown defender (Winslow)?

They passed on a 6'6'' wing who will shoot 40%....its just laughable to me. I get it that Booker's athleticism isn't the best but look at what Reddick did for the Clippers, Thompson did for the Warriors, Korver, Beal. He has a skillset that is immediately translatable to the NBA. What is Kaminsky's translatable skill? The mid range jumper? laughable. 

I'm not surprise he was the pick knowing who Jordan and his staff likes to draft.  Before the draft I thought he would be the pick at the 9 spot.  I'm not as big a Winslow fan as others might be, but I do agree he would have been a better pick.  I wasn't really excited about any of these guys.  The NBA draft is always a crap-shoot.  In any case, we seem to draft guys that we know will probably be a bust.  Meh.

How the hell do Al, Hawes, Cody, and Frank fit in a rotation together?  I'm talking anywhere.  WTF.  No team could make that special.  We have to be trading him. 

We wanted shooters this offseason but basically just got ZERO defense. 

Archived