• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Frank Kaminsky Selection Poll

Jeremy Igo

With Clifford setting the rotation with Zeller, Frank, Al, and Hawes...this could very well turn into a disaster. 

Don't forget that Biz could very well be back. Even with all the bigs we have he should be cheap to keep so that is yet another man into the rotation. And sadly none of them fit very well with each other. I really hope we find a way to move Frank and Al for anything at this point otherwise I see this season being another disaster.

Don't forget that Biz could very well be back. Even with all the bigs we have he should be cheap to keep so that is yet another man into the rotation. And sadly none of them fit very well with each other. I really hope we find a way to move Frank and Al for anything at this point otherwise I see this season being another disaster.

For some reason (and considering who we have, I don't know why) but I just don't think we're gonna retain Biz. 

For some reason (and considering who we have, I don't know why) but I just don't think we're gonna retain Biz. 

I just don't want him to walk for nothing. Biz isn't worth where he was drafted but if he were to get 30mpg over an entire season he could easily average 8ppg 12+rpg and almost 4bpg. Letting that go for nothing...sounds like a very bobcats thing to do.

I just don't want him to walk for nothing. Biz isn't worth where he was drafted but if he were to get 30mpg over an entire season he could easily average 8ppg 12+rpg and almost 4bpg. Letting that go for nothing...sounds like a very bobcats thing to do.

Exactly haha.  That's why I've had very low expectations with us keeping him this offseason.  He'll probably go to a playoff team and excel as a rotational piece. 

Winslow would have come off the bench and anchored the 2nd unit defense. Also would have allowed us to have a future without having to overpay Batum. The idea of this is just making me more angry as I type it out.

Still in shock.

I listened to the radio all day, and they were saying it was a done deal.  I dunno.  I think Jordan is micro managing (they say Jordan loves him).

I was joking to my buddy about how we were gonna pass on a sure thing for Kaminsky and sure enough .... But JUSTICE WINSLOW?!? Are you kidding me??? I'm sorry, but to me, this pick is Cho's future ... If Frank fails and Winslow excels Cho had to go. I'm already over Cho .. It's unbelievable

And I thought I was going to hate Devin Booker as the pick...   Lol. 

It just makes no sense whatsoever.  All the bigs we already have, why???   None of the pieces make sense, unless we are moving a significant part of the rotation...   And if that is the case I wish we would hurry the fug up and do it so this pick looks less stupid.  I just don't understand. 

And I thought I was going to hate Devin Booker as the pick...   Lol. 

It just makes no sense whatsoever.  All the bugs we already have, why???   None of the pieces make sense, unless we are moving a significant part of the rotation...   And if that is the case I wish we would hurry the fug up and do it so this pick looks less stupid.  I just don't understand. 

Some of those bigs wont be her much longer. 

I don't hate the pick per se, rather the fact that we passed on Winslow who had top five talent. He could have easily developed into an excellent SG prospect. But the guy we got will do a steady job for us and should be able to contribute from day one.

I don't hate the pick per se, rather the fact that we passed on Winslow who had top five talent. He could have easily developed into an excellent SG prospect. But the guy we got will do a steady job for us and should be able to contribute from day one.

Its really hard to find excellent SG prospects. The chances he turns into such is slim. 

One of the (probably is) hardest positions to find true studs. 

Go back and look at all the SG's taken early. 

I honestly like the pick. Sure Winslow would have been the more glamorous pick, but I feel like he would die in our offense. If freaking Clifford will actually run a real offense where more than a handful of plays are designed for the PF, then I think Frank will shine. This also allows us to play Biz more in my opinion without losing the production/defense of having Marvin out there. 

Archived