• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Who will be this year's surprise player?

Jeremy Igo

I'm not really a fan but I think Harper might actually surprise a lot of people assuming he is the starter. Last year he was injured and was in a new system with sub-par talent around him. We saw him get notably better as the year progressed. I could see him come in healthy and benefit from knowing the system and having solid players around for the full season.

No one.

and that's a good thing.  I look at this roster and if you go by op's post, I don't see a single player who is on the fringe of making the team making a major contribution.

That's because Getty has used his extremely limited free agency ability and excellent drafting ability to give us the tools we need to win.  

Going by Huddle standards, my answer is Bersin.  Everyone wants to let him go, but he catches the balls that Cam throws to him.  I still don't think he will make a major impact this season, but I believe he will make the team, will get on the field and will catch balls.

He's good so it may not be a big surprise but Chris Houston should be able to step right in with Bene/Norman (and ahead of Tillman if peanut is slowing down a bit).  He's a vet too but I think he has 3-4 years left in the tank.  Been high on Coleman this offseason too.  

Archived