• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

trashy unclassed falcons fan trying to say that matt ryan is better then cam

juliosantos

i argue with that failcon fan once every other week guy is so damn delusional as their whole fan base. 2 fans i cant stand are failcons and aints fans. 

funniest part of the vid is when he said fails are going to have a beast defense LMFAO  not even god himself can turn that poo defense filled with bums to a good defense in one season 

At this point in their respective careers Ryan is a better passer.

Fact.

But Cam is better Overall.

How great of a passer would Ryan be if you swapped out Julio and Roddy for Kelvin and Jerricho Cotchery?

No disrespect to our receivers but over the past few years Cam has had only ONE actual receiver (Smitty or Kelvin). Olsen has been great too but he isn't a WR..

That sterling 10-22 record over the last few seasons speaks for itself. 

I disagree with Panthers fans for using this argument. Over the first couple years of Cams career, W-L records didn't matter and it was only statistics. W-L records were a team accomplishment. Cam put up monster numbers, so he was better.

The roles have reversed and now the arguments have changed. Any argument made against Ryan can basically be flipped and made against Cam and most QBs.  

I disagree with Panthers fans for using this argument. Over the first couple years of Cams career, W-L records didn't matter and it was only statistics. W-L records were a team accomplishment. Cam put up monster numbers, so he was better.

The roles have reversed and now the arguments have changed. Any argument made against Ryan can basically be flipped and made against Cam and most QBs.  

I don't think anyone was saying Cam was better in 2011 or 2012, and the Falcons were making the playoffs in fairly easy fashion. It's more like for the first two years, everyone was saying Cam had great stats but couldn't win. Now, they are saying he wins, but his stats suck.

And keep in mind - both Cam and Matt Ryan have similar win percentage (Cam is 30-31-1, Ryan is 33-31) over the last four years. and they are both 4-4 head to head.

Ryan is the better passer.

Cam is the better player.

Difference? Cam doesn't flinch and goes into the fetal position when he gets hit. Cam doesn't noodle arm anything. Cam's December record is on par with Tom Brady's. Cam got the likes of Brandon LaFell and Ted Ginn Jr paid. Cam has absorbed 4-5 offensive schemes in the last 7 years and still thrived. Cam singlehandedly takes over games when the defense needs to be bailed out.

This is my exact feeling

Ryan is the better passer.

Cam is the better player.

Difference? Cam doesn't flinch and goes into the fetal position when he gets hit. Cam doesn't noodle arm anything. Cam's December record is on par with Tom Brady's. Cam got the likes of Brandon LaFell and Ted Ginn Jr paid. Cam has absorbed 4-5 offensive schemes in the last 7 years and still thrived. Cam singlehandedly takes over games when the defense team needs to be bailed out.

Fixed that for you.

He's had his rough times and stretches, but I've lost count how many times I've seen Cam be about the only player on the whole damn team that would be out there playing worth a damn.  Times where the defense would get gashed, running game getting stuff, o-line getting blown up, receivers not getting open or dropping passes... and Cam would shrug off would be tackler after would be tackler, or just straight up break their ankles or run over them to keep a drive alive just to give the team life.

Either that, or at times rifle in one of the most gorgeous 30+ yard bullets you'll ever see that'll go right in between two defenders and hit the receiver right in the fold of the arm to minimize a drop.

He can be inconsistent as poo, but when he's actually on... I don't know if there's another player in the league that can take over a game like he can.  He, as an individual player, can single-handedly break a defense when he's on point.  I mean, hell, it's pretty much what he did on a regular basis at Auburn.

Archived