• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Russell Wilson contract "news"-Summary:It's great to be a Panther fan

ctrcat

Thank god for our down to earth, realistic, not fake or greedy, leader of a QB. 

Did i mention physical freak?

After two losing seasons and a 1-3 start in year 3, I said after the Cardinals game I wouldn't trade him for anyone in the history of football.  Overcoming long odds and obstacles, two division titles and a nice contract extension later, I've never felt more confident in my steadfast belief backed by facts, stats, the eyeball test, logic, etc.  Let the good times roll.

I just want it to blow up in Seattle's face. I also want Wilson to fail. Is that wrong?

only wrong if you don't want these things.

I can't fault the guy for trying to get the max money that he can. Poo, I want a raise on my job too.

But what I can't really understand is why people are hating him on this board. Forget that he's a NCSU dude, but don't we want him to get paid as much as possible? Maybe they will trade Sherman in order to afford his contract.

I can't fault the guy for trying to get the max money that he can. Poo, I want a raise on my job too.

But what I can't really understand is why people are hating him on this board. Forget that he's a NCSU dude, but don't we want him to get paid as much as possible? Maybe they will trade Sherman in order to afford his contract.

they would be fugin retarded to do that dude

The great thing is what we say on this board matters not, we can have it both ways but Russ cannot without looking bad.  We can objectively "hate" on the guy AND hope his new contract cripples his team.  This looks to be extremely likely if not a certainty if he remains a Seahawk.  They will not trade Sherman, Thomas, or Chancellor, but as I posted earlier in this thread they WILL be crippled by the loss of other key members of the team.  As I recently posted, their influx of young talent from the 2013-2015 drafts is piss poor at best which means it's truly a house of cards soon to come down in some way, shape, or form in the near future.

He's a phony. It's that simple.

they would be fugin retarded to do that dude

I know, only in my dreams, but yes the team will definitely have to get rid of some folks to afford all the money I hope they give RW. We will probably be facing them at some point in the playoffs.

Archived