• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Great news on Michael Oher

SCP

@wfnz: Former GM Vinny Cerrato thinks the #Panthers are in trouble with Oher. Check out interview on @MacAttackWFNZ here: http://t.co/zW9OREGA5W

Vinny Cerrato thinks Gettleman is a fool for signing Oher and thinks Oher sucks.  Cerrato was an absolute joke of a GM for the Washington R......s.  Getting the Cerrato mushroom stamp of disapproval is like Alice predicting the 12 safety defense is going to revolutionize the NFL.  We are golden folks. 

Vinny Cerrato. I picture a gold chain resting on top of a mountain of chest hair exposed through the unbuttoned top button of a silk shirt. The epitome of class. 

His nickname is probably Big Pussy.  "I signed Geoff George eh you fuggin goomba. You want season tickets? Eh! Oh!  Fuggitaboutit!"

cerrato_vinny.jpg.....yeah, not sure I need any endorsements from this asshat.

"I mean listen here you fuggin bobbagadouche, when I tell you to dance you fuggin dance capiche? These fuggin Indians, they're fuggin all over my ass.  Redskins is offensive they tell me.  So I says, tell that to Chief Wahoo you potato! Eh Oh! Fuggitaboutit.  Somebody get Bruce Smith on the horn!  Fug me I don't care if he's 47 years old, sign his ass." ~ Vinny Cerrato in the War Room during free agency

Same guy who lost his Job after signing Albert Haynesworth to a $100 million deal. Haynesworth was so thankful he proceeded to fail the first team physical at their training camp.

Very odd for a guy who made possibly the worst free agent signing in the history of football to criticize us for signing Oher for 2 years 7 million with only 2.5 guaranteed. 

Haynesworth cost the Skins 35.6 million over 2 years in real money and the most Oher can cost us is 7 and that's if plays well and makes the cut next year. Not to mention Haynesworth contract was signed when the NFL per team salary  cap was 20 million less back then vs today 

Archived