• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The offensive player I'm most excited about, and you probably should be too.

Rags

I'm really excited to see what Funchess is going to look like when the game slows down for him.  I think he's going to be huge for our team in getting pressure off KB who is about to feast this year.

Three receivers over 6'4" and you can't teach that.

I am excited that Ginn is back. He is going to pick up right where he left off in 2013.

Yes, I'm excited too and really hope he balls out this year.

It's really interesting to observe the dynamics of WR-QB chemistry.  Cam & Ginn together make both players better it seems.  Ginn doesn't look this good on any other team, but he clicks with us.  Whatever, I'm just glad he's back.

Re: OP, thrilled to see how Kelvin has come with his A game this training camp and is really showing a hunger to keep getting better, admitting that last year he relied too much on simple physicality.  It bodes really well that he's working hard on weaknesses. 

I was worried on that play when it looked like he was gonna have a back injury.  Agree the kid is tough and love his willingness to go for it in coverage.  But man, it's tough to watch him take such a beating, and at times, just as with Cam, I'm wishing he'd take a few less risks.

Re: OP, thrilled to see how Kelvin has come with his A game this training camp and is really showing a hunger to keep getting better, admitting that last year he relied too much on simple physicality.  It bodes really well that he's working hard on weaknesses. 

I was worried on that play when it looked like he was gonna have a back injury.  Agree the kid is tough and love his willingness to go for it in coverage.  But man, it's tough to watch him take such a beating, and at times, just as with Cam, I'm wishing he'd take a few less risks.  But knowing Kelvin and his competitiveness, he isn't going to back down. You have to like that.

good post Op.  This needed to be said.  He's looked great in camp, looked great last night.  I sure posted my concerns during the offseason, but if he continues to improve after a very impressive rookie season, that pick was a home run.

And we didn't even have to trade up to get him.

Archived