• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The offensive player I'm most excited about, and you probably should be too.

Rags

Kelvin fuging Benjamin

This kid is gonna kill this season. He's learning more and more. How to get better seperation and YAC. How to box out players. How to hold onto the ball. With Ginn and Brown being able to stretch out the field, he'll got a lot of 1v1 opportunities. And he'll dominate.

1300 yards 11 tds. Bank on it.

I don't think his yards will go up much this year. He picked up tons of garbage yardage last year. Not saying he's bad, I just don't think he's going to rack up huge yardage stats. Touchdowns maybe. 

I'm excited to see if Jonathan Stewart can stay healthy and be a feature back. He has all the tools to do it. 

Kinda Crazy Funchess looked like a rookie. We are so use to anyone not terrible looking great. Ginn and KB are going to kill it this year and I feel Funchess will come into his own with time. 

Kelvin set the bar unrealistically high for rookie receivers in Charlotte. 

KB's like Cam and Greg at this point. Him balling out is expected and we're all used to it already. So I can't say I'm more excited about him than a guy like Cam or Greg who are just consistent beasts. So excluding them, I'd have to say I'm most excited about Stewart being full time starter for the first time in his career. Also Dickson excites me as a #2 TE now that he won't have to block as much as he did last year. And of course we all have to excited about Funchess. And everyone knows my love for Downtown Philly Brown...

Archived