• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Kelvin Benjamin carted off at practice

Captain Morgan

Well if it is a MCL/ACL Injury.. do I get a Prize? I did kinda mention it first didn't I? I am going to be in the middle and say, he will be out 6-10 weeks.... so maybe miss the first 4 games? It is hard to tell with knee injuries. I had a Lateral Release on my Patellar Ligament and Fractured  Femur Condyle  which was affixed with screws. 15 years later my knee still gives me problems.

IF it's a torn ACL, it's conceivable he could be back in time for the playoffs, depending on the severity of the tear. Getting to the playoffs without him, though... we better damn well hope Funchess is the truth.

just stop man. If its a torn ACL we wont be seeing him until July 2016, end of story.

IF it's a torn ACL, it's conceivable he could be back in time for the playoffs, depending on the severity of the tear. Getting to the playoffs without him, though... we better damn well hope Funchess is the truth.

just stop man. If its a torn ACL we wont be seeing him until July 2016, end of story.

Archived