• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rapsheet - Torn ACL for Kelvin Benjamin

Jeremy Igo

Man guys, this sucks! I am so sorry you lost Benjamin....I feel the football gods evened the score a bit with Delmas going down, however Benjamin would've had a bigger impact for you guys than Delmas would for us. 

I hope everything goes off smoothly tomorrow and Saturday!

My wife and son had an amazing time at Wofford today, and she commended how amazing they were treated by Panther fans. You guys are class. I mean it! See you Saturday hopefully! Tailgating college/5th near the church in the parking lot! 

J Jones with some tweets re: roster implications:

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 14m14 minutes ago

Just an FYI, Benjamin can't go straight to IR now. Panthers won't waive/injure now so they'll wait til first roster cuts to move him to IR

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 11m11 minutes ago

So if and when the Panthers bring in a new WR this week or next, they'll have to cut someone to make room

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 8m8 minutes ago

And since some have mentioned it jokingly (and I've seen some that aren't jokey) let me be clear...

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 8m8 minutes ago

There is no way in hades any kind of trade is executed that brings 89 back to the Panthers in 2015 #dreamkiller #soulcrusher

@jjones9 what makes you so sure they'll bring in someone? Still have Funchess, Brown, Ginn, Boykin, Olsen

Jonathan Jones @jjones9 4m4 minutes ago

If for no other reason, just to take reps off some guys

Also be careful judging any performance or long-term predictions of your OL based on facing our DLine. Suh and Wake on the same side should literally be illegal. They've been so disruptive during our practices, that they've debated taking Suh out so the offense can actually run some plays haha. IF they hold their own tomorrow and Saturday that's huge for you guys!

Not really.

In all honesty, this probably caps our season at 7-9 wins, unless Funchess absolutely explodes or we trade for someone good. I don't think either is happening and it's not fair to expect that from a raw, second round WR. Look at this poo:

Ginn
Cotchery
Funchess
Brown
Bersin
Boykin
Byrd/other dude we just signed/tackling dummy

That's brutal. We'd be laughing at Tampa if that was their lineup. We need to hope we have a running game that doesn't require piggybacking from our QB this year.

Feel terrible for Kelvin and I really hope people don't shred Funchess if he doesn't have a KB-like rookie season.

None of our WRs scare any DB

LOL!!!!! YOU CATS ARE HILARIOUS....one minute you talking about how deep you are at WR. A player goes down and you puddy cats are screamin' the sky is fallin'. Shows that you bums have not done any research on the players that have arrived at this years training camp. There are at least 2 very capable and talented blossoming starters on that WR roster. Yes I believe Paul Browning is one of them

Forget the black cat superstition, I knew we were in trouble when we dubbed them the Twin Towers or the Two Towers. In either case, it's not a comparison you want to invite.

I'm not giving up yet (not least of all because I just DROPPED $260 FRIGGIN BUCKS ON SUNDAY TICKET THIS MORNING!!!) but because I truly believe one of your young guys will step up and make the most of this opportunity. I got faith!

brrooooooo!!! I just got nfl ticket for FREE and $20 off my bill every month for a year. You gotta hustle man!!! Call and ask for retention department. Get a deal!

Also be careful judging any performance or long-term predictions of your OL based on facing our DLine. Suh and Wake on the same side should literally be illegal. They've been so disruptive during our practices, that they've debated taking Suh out so the offense can actually run some plays haha. IF they hold their own tomorrow and Saturday that's huge for you guys!

We actually held pretty good and will probably do even better tomorrow.

Our Guys > Your Guys

Archived