• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason Game 3 Thread: Patriots vs Panthers 730 P.M. General thoughts, previews, etc in here

nctarheel0619

Look at that bullsh*t. He is STILL trying to alligator arm it. GO UP AND USE YOUR FUKKIN HANDS. Yeah, Shula will force sh*t to Brown, but won't force passes to Olsen or Boykin.

i mean. do boykin and olsen need extra work? no. it's preseason. let guys who need more work get it.

Brown has been absolutely awful I must say.  You guys wonder why guys like Bersin and Cotchery get to stay on the team?  Because they actually catch the ball.

It is sad really, because he is doing a great job in putting himself in position to beat the corner.  He has been getting open and slight separation.  He just isn't bringing the ball in.

Brown has been absolutely awful I must say.  You guys wonder why guys like Bersin and Cotchery get to stay on the team?  Because they actually catch the ball.

It is sad really, because he is doing a great job in putting himself in position to beat the corner.  He has been getting open and slight separation.  He just isn't bringing the ball in.

Position means jack poo if you let the ball hit the ground.

Archived