• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Preseason Game 3 Thread: Patriots vs Panthers 730 P.M. General thoughts, previews, etc in here

nctarheel0619

As i said earlier, were the first team ive seen this preseason play it safe and kick the XP when up 12-7.

looking at Rivera's history here, thats the precedent you cane expect going forward. Tonight, it cost us a game that the team was very invested in winning. Ron played it safe, and it cost us.

LOL Wat?

As i said earlier, were the first team ive seen this preseason play it safe and kick the FG when up 12-7.

looking at Rivera's history here, thats the precedent you cane expect going forward. Tonight, it cost us a game that the team was very invested in winning. Ron played it safe, and it cost us.

we'll to be fair, we went for it on 4th alot this preseason. If the third preseason game is suppose to be the closest to simulating a regular season game, then that call isnt to bad

Corey brown should play ever snap against Pittsburgh. And his job should depend on it. And I'm one that says the preseason means nothing. But this guy has the yips and I'm 100% sure there is someone better out there at this point. He needs to prove his worth. These last 2 games have been horrible 

Was it Shaq that got into the backfield instantly on a blitz that allowed for Ealy to get the sack?

I believe so.  I was listening to the game on radio and Eugene Robinson was going crazy about what Shaq did on that play.  So he obviously was involved, and what you say sounds about right from what I remember hearing.

Archived