• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Falcons will be tough this year, which leads me to...

Hotsauce

I really hope so. But they were flying all over the place last night - at least in the 1st half. Bradford looked a little shell shocked for a minute.

Then, of course Chip finds their mismatch and exploits the heck out of them with Sproles. After Sproles got involved, I think the Falcons were on their heels the rest of the game.

Not sure we have a reliable mismatch on offense. Todman could have been that guy, but...

I think with our corners and defense being a lot better than both the teams that played last night.  We should be fine, Ealy has got to step up though.  

If anyone thinks that when either of those teams play us that the game will look anything like what you saw last night, you are mistaken.

Having said that, if we don't find a way to get QB pressure, both those teams are capable of beating us pretty bad.

I use to agree with you but now the secondary is way better than the last few years....  We will get pressure because again we are better in the trenches then most teams in the league now...

thanks, I also have google. It also helps if you watch the game though.  They are a much improved unit as a whole, and Dan Quinn is building SEA 2.0 with a bunch of no name guys.

I thought their D looked good, and I know I'm not alone on that.

Are they?  In the game I watched last night, they did make some key plays at the end, but for the most part, Philly shredded them in the second half.  No sacks and they gave up some big runs on the rare occassions when Philly ran the ball.  That being said, its only one game and way to early to say whether they have or have not improved at this point. 

Yeah, I'm not too thrilled with the offensive PI calls so far.  Goodell wants to go more offense, why all of a sudden start calling these ticky tac calls?  But on another note, Chip Kelly and that kicker of theirs killed them last night.

yea I thought that's why he went out and signed demarrco, to get those tough short yards but I guess no one really knows what's going on in that brain of his, even if you make it you still put the ball on Matt Ryan's hands only needing a FG with 2 min left?!?!? 

yea I thought that's why he went out and signed demarrco, to get those tough short yards but I guess no one really knows what's going on in that brain of his, even if you make it you still put the ball on Matt Ryan's hands only needing a FG with 2 min left?!?!? 

Yeah, didn't make much sense to me at all.  Especially with Julio tearing Maxwell a new ass the whole game.  This dude might be all about his money and that's it.  The man literally smiled when seeing the highlights of Julio torching him.  

Yeah, didn't make much sense to me at all.  Especially with Julio tearing Maxwell a new ass the whole game.  This dude might be all about his money and that's it.  The man literally smiled when seeing the highlights of Julio torching him.  

right!!! And some on here were advocating to go after him and part ways with Norman!?!?!? I don't even think he was the best CB on the field last night(Trufant), dude cashed in from being on an amazing defense! 

i remember when everyone was impressed with greg schiano's new-look chippy fire bucs

heck look at us last year, we won 2 games and we championed ourselves as having the greatest D in our history.

we then won 1 out of our next 10 games...allowing 31 pts per game. 

Week 1 and 2....don't tell you what the season will look like

The Eagle are tailored made for the Falcons, Bradford through the ball 56 times last night, not to mention Chip Kelly's fast break offense, that's wear's his defense out just as much as it does the other teams.

It was Clearly evident that the Eagles defense was not that great especially the secondary. If you think we're going to play the Falcons like the Eagles you're clearly fooling yourselves. When we destroyed the Falcons like the last two times we were in the dome it's because we pounded them in the trenches and broke their will, we don't try to go throw for throw with Matt Ryan and Julio and let their defense just pin their ears back and rush the passer.

We ground and pound them until they scream mercy. So all you panzies the exit off the train is that way ------>

Archived