• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson getting some praise

Mark S

Hes TDs future replacement, not enough room for Luke, TD, and shaq. Even with Luke out he's only getting around 50% of the snaps. First game he only got around 20% of the snaps. He looks good when hes playing and does lay the wood. Plus I've seen him on STs too.

Not going to judge this years draft class til 2016 off season, had huge issues with it and still do.

Hes TDs future replacement, not enough room for Luke, TD, and shaq. Even with Luke out he's only getting around 50% of the snaps. First game he only got around 20% of the snaps. He looks good when hes playing and does lay the wood. Plus I've seen him on STs too.

Not going to judge this years draft class til 2016 off season, had huge issues with it and still do.

I think its less about that and more about Luke being out.  Shaq, Luke,  and Davis is what I think they want but people keep getting hurt. 

Its nice to hear some praise early on. I remember Luke's rookie season him struggling a bit in his first few games. I got trashed at the Corner Pub when we lost to Tampa that year. The gf and I had something like 12 car-bombs between us that day. I miss living in Uptown Charlotte and being able to walk home after having a few too many.

Its nice to hear some praise early on. I remember Luke's rookie season him struggling a bit in his first few games. I got trashed at the Corner Pub when we lost to Tampa that year. The gf and I had something like 12 car-bombs between us that day. I miss living in Uptown Charlotte and being able to walk home after having a few too many.

Sitting at the Pub and watching pissed of Texans & Saints fans sit in traffic was the best.

I think its less about that and more about Luke being out.  Shaq, Luke,  and Davis is what I think they want but people keep getting hurt. 

yea Luke getting hurt does change the plan. My problem was on passing downs or offensive personal who would you rather have on the field bene or shaq?? I know what my answer is.

We'll see once they are all heathly, I have the feeling it will be the same as the 20% first game. But hey he plays STs too, just what you want in your 1st rounder!1!!!11 far too early for judgement tho, but starting 2016 OTAs/mini/TC I will be.

yea Luke getting hurt does change the plan. My problem was on passing downs or offensive personal who would you rather have on the field bene or shaq?? I know what my answer is.

We'll see once they are all heathly, I have the feeling it will be the same as the 20% first game. But hey he plays STs too, just what you want in your 1st rounder!1!!!11 far too early for judgement tho, but starting 2016 OTAs/mini/TC I will be.

If you nnoticed in the No game Davis had problems keeping up with Nos scat backs.  Once Shaq was put in he dismantled that attack. I did not even realize TD was hurt because I thought it was a adjustment. 

Davis is not slow by any means but Luke and Shaq are athletic freaks.  Eventually it will be Shaq Luke and Bean on passing downs. 

I haven't even left yet and I miss it already!

Archived