• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers are a TRAP game for Seahawks

Hotsauce

Yes this thread is two weeks early, but I don't care. Regardless of the outcome of the TB game and our record, all we are going to hear about is how the "dominate" Seahawks are going to easily win at home against the Panthers on 10/18.  We could beat Jameis 400-0 and we still will be underdogs to the Seahawks.

We are going to hear how bad of a matchup we are vs. their defense.  How they have never lost a home game to any opponent ever because of their 12th man.  We are going to hear how their game manager QB had the maturity and football IQ that Cam doesn't have.  And we are going to hear how they have beat us 5(?) times in a row.  

I think that Ron gets his first win after a bye and his first win against the Seahawks.  They are going to be cocky with a 2-2 record, and we are going to go in there and beat them by a TD.

What say you? 

5-0

The 4-0/3-1 Panthers will be a trap game for the 2-2/1-3 Seahawks? I'm not buying it. Pamthers always play the Hawks tough and they know that. The media may overlook the Panthers, the Seahawks will not.

Having said that, I'm not entirely sure that they're a great football team right now. Don't think they're any better than they have been in the past. Should be a good game. Both teams play the same style of game. Which one will do it better? 

Yes this thread is two weeks early, but I don't care. Regardless of the outcome of the TB game and our record, all we are going to hear about is how the "dominate" Seahawks are going to easily win at home against the Panthers on 10/18.  We could beat Jameis 400-0 and we still will be underdogs to the Seahawks.

We are going to hear how bad of a matchup we are vs. their defense.  How they have never lost a home game to any opponent ever because of their 12th man.  We are going to hear how their game manager QB had the maturity and football IQ that Cam doesn't have.  And we are going to hear how they have beat us 5(?) times in a row.  

I think that Ron gets his first win after a bye and his first win against the Seahawks.  They are going to be cocky with a 2-2 record, and we are going to go in there and beat them by a TD.

What say you? 

5-0

Agree , but I would like a beatdown for the all pains they caused us last few years. We match up pretty well this year with a weak OL. Just have to play mistake free football and we take the W.

Kelvin Benjamin was the only reason 1 of those games was close last year.

People like to jack off how close we are to beating the seahawks but we've played 1 game in their place and they blew the doors off of us.

But we kept it close for most of the game despite being the more flawed team.

If we had Kelvin Benjamin I'd say we would dominate this game. A win by 2 TD's would be possible. But without him everyone will have to be on point against them. Plus the refs will have to be neutral which is hard to ask for.

This would be a good game for Funchess to make his mark.

Archived