• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can't Wait Anymore: Panthers/Hawks Hype Vid

Lilsmitty09

Great vid, although I will admit a tiny bit depressing only that it painfully recaps all our heartbreaking losses to those bastards in recent years.  Wins we basically gave away, ugh.  But I digress.

As others have said, you have some serious skills and it's time for you to land a gig somewhere.  You need to move to CLT bro.  Also, I believe that song you used is a remake of an old Bee Gees tune.  Don't ask me how I know that, I just know.

Great vid, although I will admit a tiny bit depressing only that it painfully recaps all our heartbreaking losses to those bastards in recent years.  Wins we basically gave away, ugh.  But I digress.

As others have said, you have some serious skills and it's time for you to land a gig somewhere.  You need to move to CLT bro.  Also, I believe that song you used is a remake of an old Bee Gees tune.  Don't ask me how I know that, I just know.

Just a couple more years and I'll be there. Planning on interning with the Panthers in the Summer of '17.  And Bee Gees.
You're correct haha. They made a remix if you will of it. This is the original you're talking about:

Archived