• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

A Poostorm Is a Brewin'

Jakob

And it's headed right for CenturyLink and the Shithawks.

We have lost three straight regular seasons games to Seattle due to last second mishaps, and if I'm this fuging sick of it, I can't imagine how the players feel about it. They want to talk about how we beat the Jags, Texans, Saints and Bucs, yet they only beat the Bears and Lions? The 0-5 Detroit Lions could've walk into CenturyLink and come away with a win if not for a officiating blunder, but we can't? Does the sports media world believe we are worse than the Lions? We made it to 4-0 with Kuechly, Johnson and Lotulelei missing time. On the other hand, the Seahawks went 2-4 with Jordan Hill, Bobby Wagner and a plethora of other players who will more than likely be out this week. Wilson is depending on an offensive line that's made up of scarecrows and terracotta soldiers for fugs sake. I know we don't have the same vicious pass rush that we had in previous years, but worse DL's than ours are putting him on his ass. The shitbirds currently have a -1 plus/minus turnover margin, while we sit at #1 with +8. That could be disaster for Seattle considering the forecast is calling for a heavy mist. This same golden, anointed squad is committing the most penalties in the NFL. Take a look at the injury report and you'll realize just how screwed the Seahawks are. Top LB, DT and half their depth on defense could miss the game, fug em. The Saints of all fuging people have given us the gift of first place and I don't want to waste it.. We average 27 points per game, but our offense is weak? We average 17 points against, but our defense is weak? fug em.

The Media says Seattle. Logic and numbers say Carolina. I don't want a 13-7 victory, I want to keep pouring it on. I want to see people crying in the stands. I want to see the bandwagon trying to find a new team before halftime. fug em.

middle-finger-hand-sign-detailed-black-w

fug em.

First off, amazing post and very well written, however, it pains me greatly to say that I just don't think we come away with a victory..  Not because they are a good team or better than us, I feel we should win, but based on history coming off a bye under Rivera and our record against the Seahawks under Rivera, I just can't predict a victory this week..

0-4 after a bye combined with 0-4 against the Seahawks under Rivera is one very bad combo.

Mark it down. Right now.  Ryan delaire is going to be the truth.  We including me have been waiting for an unsung hero to emerge, philly, funch, swole, CAP and so on.  After going back and watching the kid, i think this might be what we are waiting and praying for.  Couple that with the rest of our defence and cam not giving a damn about stats but what it takes to get 10 yards and touchdowns i think this is the prime time to make everyone aware we are trouble....big trouble.  We are nasty, mean, physical.

They gunna learn sunday

If not im going on a week long drinking binge.

Keeppounding.

You know what a poo barometer is, Russell? Measures the poo pressure in the air. Can you feel it? Listen, Russell, can you hear that? The sounds of the whispering winds of poo. Can you hear it? Oh, you will my sorry little friend. When the poo barometer rises, you'll feel it too. You're ears will implode from the poo pressure. You were warned, Russell, but you picked the wrong side. Beware my friend...poo winds are coming. 

First off, amazing post and very well written, however, it pains me greatly to say that I just don't think we come away with a victory..  Not because they are a good team or better than us, I feel we should win, but based on history coming off a bye under Rivera and our record against the Seahawks under Rivera, I just can't predict a victory this week..

0-4 after a bye combined with 0-4 against the Seahawks under Rivera is one very bad combo.

OqZkfam.gif

...and believe!

Dude, nobody has nor will ever care about what you have to say. Your football knowledge is nonexistent and you bring nothing to the table worth discussing. Just shut the fug up.

Dude, nobody has nor will ever care about what you have to say. Your football knowledge is nonexistent and you bring nothing to the table worth discussing. Just shut the fug up.

Chill, I'm not saying we are a bad team.. Every season I pick one-two games as "guaranteed losses" as soon as I see the schedule.. I had the Seahawks and Packers as this year's "guaranteed losses" when I saw the schedule months ago and that hasn't changed. We are still a playoff team and I still see 10-6. Hell I hope like hell im wrong and we stomped the Seahawks but I dont see it

Archived