• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eagles Week: Rocky Balboa wears Capri pants

SCP

And that, bitches, is how a former WCU student-athlete turns mere words into modern-day gospel.  As a former Hunter Library writing center tutor, I like to think that I contributed to this beat down.  I feel a tear developing in the corner of my best eye, I am so proud.

I feel the need to continue. 

I can't tell if that is an Eagles helmet on my TV or an FTD florist commercial.  At least the FTD florists know how to deliver and please women.  

Philadelphia, the "city of brotherly love", affectionately nicknamed that because it narrowly edged "Home of Sibling Sex Babies" when they voted, although they both mean pretty much the same thing.

When this was explained to Eagle WR Riley Cooper, he replied, "You mean, I have to love the brothers?"  He was sent in for counseling again.

from the eagle forum:

Some prisoners of the moment in here...to me he's a very big and very athletic guy, but not very intelligent in a football sense. And as far as his leadership skills, it's easy to look like a good leader when things are going good, but his track record as a leader when going through adversity leaves a lot to be desired. I've seen him throw people under the bus before, I've seen him call a member of the media 'sweetheart' while addressing her in front of the whole room. He can be a bit of a D-head when things are not going his way.

And people who think that he has never had any help on that team are just plain wrong imo...they've had a very good defense for a few years now, and their running game has never been bad, and not just the running that he personally does.

BAHAHAHA

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/25345622/someone-put-a-giants-jersey-on-the-rocky-statue-and-eagles-fans-are-mad

If you every visit Philadelphia, there's really own three rules:

1. Eat as many cheesesteaks as possible.

2. Visit Independence Hall

3. DON'T DEFACE THE ROCKY STATUE.

Giants fan in Philadelphia broke rule No. 3 on Sunday night and now he's facing the wrath of Eagles Nation.

The Giants fan is in Philadelphia for Monday night's game between the Giants and Eagles and since he had some spare time on his hand, he decided to visit the Rocky Statue. He also decided to make a slight modification to the statue: He added clothes.

Rocky-statue-giants-eagles-10-19-15.jpg

That jersey is the same No. 5 worn by former Giants punter Steve Weatherford.

Weatherford was so impressed that a fan put his jersey on the Rocky statue that he posted the picture on Instagram and Twitter.

I am from Philly  and yes you are spot on about a few things.. Fans are out of control and far too passionate until it becomes somewhat violent. However the places you named for a cheese steak are only places that a tourist would go. to get the true Philly Cheesteak one would have to venture out into one of the neighborhoods not named south philly to get  a real one.

Haha that's pretty spot on for the Philly experience.. that poo hole is the Detroit of the East Coast.. fug them and their diarrhea inducing sammichs and fat ass pastries

Archived