• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What Eagles Fans are Saying

Jeremy Igo

First undisputeably good QB we face is Rodgers. Only thing Bradford's close to leading the league in is INTs. He's tied with Stafford for 2nd with 9 behind Peyton's 10. And there's nothing we can do about that and it's not our problem to fix. They need to scout talent better, draft better, make better trades, and sign better free agents to better contracts. That's their prerogative how hard to work at those things, and if they choose to go in the direction they have, it's not our prerogative to apologize for having more points on the scoreboard when the clock shows 0:00

we play Luck before Rodgers. Say what you will about Luck but him and cam are the two best young qbs in the league and he has shown time and time again he keeps his team in football games

we play Luck before Rodgers. Say what you will about Luck but him and cam are the two best young qbs in the league and he has shown time and time again he keeps his team in football games

Luck is losing his shine this season. The narrative we'll hear if we beat the Clots will be about Luck struggling this year after getting to the AFC championship game last season instead of how much better the Panthers are getting, just like the Seattle game.

• Pie 1

Luck is losing his shine this season. The narrative we'll hear if we beat the Clots will be about Luck struggling this year after getting to the AFC championship game last season instead of how much better the Panthers are getting, just like the Seattle game.

ok regardless the narrative about him this season, that doesn't discount or wipe out everything he's accomplished the other seasons. He's still a good QB. Top 10 in the league. You can't argue that.

There are barely 6 good QBs in the league and we have one of them. In no particular order, Let me see, Brady, Rodgers, River, Cam, Wilson, Big Ben. The other 26 can fight for the 7th one. Or whomever have a good game for the week and the media want to overhype. There are only really 6 steady QBs out there. I'm talking, consistently do what they do. That means every good team go through beating trash QBs. I don't think they should apologize for their record and neither should we.

luck, romo, Ryan, Palmer, flacco, 

No surprise you left off 5 white guys... 

damn. was this really the starting secondary for that game??? If so, am feeling very confident

Most of it, yeah. Harper was getting snaps, too.

Also we had Byron Bell attempting to play LT, Andrew Norwell making his 4th career start, Trai Turner making his 3rd career start, Nate Chandler manning the RT and celebrating the 1 year and 2 days anniversary of switching from the defensive line to the offensive line, and Mike Remmers was still a San Diego Charger.

We've come a long way

• Pie 1

ok regardless the narrative about him this season, that doesn't discount or wipe out everything he's accomplished the other seasons. He's still a good QB. Top 10 in the league. You can't argue that.

Anything can be argued because his current performance arc drives the narrative. It's that way with Peyton, too. He's been great in the past, but he's not scary this season. There's been a ton of debate on here about Luck, especially comparing him to Cam. In the interest of keeping the talk focused on the Iggles, I used the qualifier undisputably in my original post. I have an opinion about Luck's past seasons, but that doesn't mean I need to share it with everyone and rehash an offseason debate yet again.