• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton reported for theft

Gazi

This is the greatest thing Cam has done IMO. It shows how big his heart is when it comes to this team. You DO NOT go to a visiting teams stadium and hang your home teams banner on the stadium. Period. Do that in your OWN stadium. Cam reminded them of this in the best way possible. BoA has been FAR too welcoming of other fan bases. That s**t ends now. It's time fans of other teams look at their away schedule, see the Panthers and claim "f**k that, I'm not going to BoA, it's just far too hostile". Words can't describe how proud I am of Cam. I'm naming my first born after him. Dead ass serious.

The Panthers would have take the banner down anyways because of Stadium policy.  Good luck getting the theft charge to actually happen. 

We have been extremely welcoming to all fans, and that's fine.  They pay money, they can come and watch us beat their team and cry on the way home.  BUT hanging a giant banner proclaiming that NC is a Packer state...yeah that's a bit much.  It's dumb.  I've meet some very passionate, but reasonable Packers' fans throughout the years, but the NC Cheesehead Banner is out of line.  

Has Roaring Riot, or any other Panther fan group, done anything similar?  It's one thing when they travel in numbers, bring their individual sign, and are loud enough to be heard over the TV.  That's fine, but disrespecting our house?  Take'em all down!

I love that Cam did that, and I'm sure Cam or the Panthers will do something for them.  If I were Cam, I'd give them all autographed jerseys, Cam Newton jerseys.  Support your team, not the popular one!

Jeff Darlington just reported on NFLHQ that Cam saw the sign hanging in the endzone..he told the trainer if you don't go take it down I will..and the rest is history..

Darlington said the fans weren't in compliance with BoA policy of signs..so as he said it was basically someone trying to sue McDonalds because the coffee too hot..

3 minutes ago, SportsCrazie4172 said:

Jeff Darlington just reported on NFLHQ that Cam saw the sign hanging in the endzone..he told the trainer if you don't go take it down I will..and the rest is history..

Darlington said the fans weren't in compliance with BoA policy of signs..so as he said it was basically someone trying to sue McDonalds because the coffee too hot..

Someone actually did sue McDonalds about coffee, granted they sued because they spilt it on themselves and got 3rd degree burns.

22 minutes ago, thebigcat said:

If this guy paid $500 for a $20 office depot sign then he is an imbecile. This is the kind of redneck retard SCP warned us about in his diatribe post

I hope Panthers fans in Fayetteville give this guy tons of poo for acting like a whiny little bitch. 

I wish Cam would have saved the pieces of the torn up sign so the Panthers could have mailed it back to this guy along with a copy of BoA's rules on opposition fans banners and a signed picture of Cam cheesing with the dedication of "Deal with it"

I can't stand attention craving individuals. Getts said he was going to take care of them, yet they still go to the police. I wouldn't give them sht now, and let the legal process play out. You gets nothing! Clearly the rules say no to those types of banners. 

Stunts like this only strengthen our fan base within the carolinas, and helps us add some fans from the outside. This helps us! Of course, we'll add a few more haters, but who cares. Hopefully, the days of us being a resthaven and safe house for opposing teams and their fans is over with. Redskin fans take notice...disrespecting our house won't be tolerated. Wear your little jerseys and head gear, but leave the banners at the house, because BoA is not your house and the Carolinas are not "insert team" country. This is Panther country

Archived