• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So... I'll be the one to start this thread...

CatalystNX

15 minutes ago, CatalystNX said:

@ Titans W
vs. Redskins W
@ Cowboys W/L?
@ Saints W
vs, Falcons W
@ Giants W/L?
@ Falcons W
vs. Buccaneers W

Think there's only 2 games that are in question, and that we have considerably good odds of winning each of those 3. Cowboys you never know once Romo's back. Giants you never know, especially in NY, though I think we should be able to win it. The others I'm not really worried about at all. Especially how the rest of our division rivals looked today. I think if we can show up big for the Thanksgiving game then we can go 16-0. But, 1 game at a time.

2 sets of back to back road games is a little worrisome.. I say four senarios are likely;

15-1, loss at Cowboys..

14-2, loss at Cowboys/split with Falcons.

13-3 losses to Giants and Cowboys/split with Falcons and lastly worst case..

12-4. Losses to BOTH Giants and Cowboys, a loss to the Falcons and a loss to the Saints in the dome. I think barring a catastrophic injury or string of injuries, 12-4 is our floor at this point.

7 minutes ago, CatalystNX said:

I mean, how crazy is it that we're even discussing this after week 9? Who would have thought this after KB went down in camp...

I wasn't as down as others here but I never imagined in my wildest dreams that we'd go 4-0 over the past stretch. Was hoping for 6-2 at this point and felt that even that may not happen when KB went down. Granted the Seahawks, Colts and Eagles may not be as good as they were expected to be before the year but the Packers up until that Denver game were widely believed to be the NFC's top dawg. Now that's solely us, and man is it beautiful.

1 minute ago, PanthersUnited said:

2 sets of back to back road games is a little worrisome.. I say four senarios are likely.. 15-1, loss at Cowboys..

14-2, loss at Cowboys/split with Falcons.

13-3 losses to Giants and Cowboys/split with Falcons and lastly worst case..

12-4. Losses to BOTH Giants and Cowboys, a loss to the Falcons and a loss to the Saints in the dome. I think barring a catastrophic injury or string of injuries, 12-4 is our floor at this point.

We're not losing to the Cowboys. Cam on Thanksgiving = blowout win. And CJ is gonna eat, to show up Hardy.

2 minutes ago, Sam Mills Fan said:

We'll be 10-0 going into Dallas and the streak will die there. Romo + Cowboys on Thanksgiving + Cowboys getting more calls than any other team + Panthers getting screwed more than just about any team = bet your life on the Cowboys winning. Might randomly lose another. We'll go 14-2 or 15-1.

index.jpg

Love this team, still say 0% chance.  And honestly I hope we lose a game or two before the playoffs.  15-1 or 14-2 still will be #1 seed I think.  We're bound to have a game where just nothing goes our way and we lose in flukish fashion, would much rather it be in the regular season than the playoffs.  We're gonna be getting every team's best shot, just don't see it happening.

Archived